Tuesday, 17 June 2014
Italo Visions Mix (2006)
One thing you quickly realise when starting up a radio station is that you can never have enough DJ mixes to broadcast! While we were very lucky in having some incredible mix donations for Magic Waves from our friends and allies I had to go into "mix machine mode" for the next few years and got on with cranking out as many as I physically could. 'Italo Visions' was one from the end of 2006 that seems to capture that moment well to me, the excitement of the time and the magic feeling in the air...
Link: http://hott.mx/1kSgzY6
Tracklisting:
01. K.I.D. - Hupendi Muziki Wangu?!
02. SHIRLEY LITES - Heat You Up (Melt You Down) (Melt Down Mix)
03. AMNESIE - Turas (Instrumental)
04. EDDY TRAUBA & M.M. GRECO - Maccaroni Radio (Instrumental)
05. MR MASTER - A Dog In The Night (Casco Instrumental Edit)
06. INTERNATIONAL MUSIC SYSTEM - Dancing Therapy
07. ATELIER FOLIE - Fashion (Dub Version)
08. MARZIO DANCE - you Can Do It (Instrumental)
09. GARY'S GANG - Runaway
10. N.O.I.A. - True Love (Sexual Version)
11. CRUISIN' GANG - Chinatown
12. ONE-TWO-THREE - Runaway (Instrumental)
13. PATRICK COWLEY - Thank God For Music
14. CARIOCAS - Batida
15. CAMARO'S GANG - Fuerza Major (Remix)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment